Saturday, September 02, 2006

Join me? 31 Days of Prayer

I'm inviting you to join me in this - 31 days of prayer for your husband, father, son, son-in-laws (or the ones 'to-be!') - the men in our lives!!! May God raise a Godly generation of men - and leaders for our homes and families! Of course this is something that we should be doing all the time - but a special time of concentrated prayer is a wonderful idea!!

http://riverbend-ramblings.blogspot.com/2006/08/31-days-of-prayer-for-your-husband.html

3 comments:

SunnySusan said...

Better late than never so I am starting

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn... it's me Lynn. I think I figured out the problem. Yippee!! I get to comment now.

ampraisingHim said...

I'd like to join too, even though its mid-Sept.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...