Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Love's Abiding Joy - coming soon!



I'm excited! I just read that the newest Janette Oke DVD is coming soon! Some would call these 'chick-flicks' but I love them - they are unashamedly good, clean stories! I'm not a movie person at all, but I do enjoy watching anything that is worthwhile and I classify these as 'worthwhile'! Christian Book Distributors says it's due for release on December 19th.

"Love’s Abiding Joy follows the heartwarming story of Missie and Willie as they start raising their family in the Wild West. After a treacherous journey west, Missie and her husband set up their homestead and begin raising a family. Now that the railroad connects the frontier states, Missie's parents make the trek to meet their adorable grandsons for the first time-- but tragedy soon mars the family's reunion. An unforgettable family drama directed by Michael Landon, Jr."

3 comments:

Marcy said...

I am not a movie person either but I have really enjoyed these movies! We have been able to see them on the Hallmark channel but it will be great to be able to buy them now!

Mandalynn said...

YAY!! I hadn't heard they were making a 4th!! This is SO exciting!! :) Have you read this series? I know they use some "creative 'Hollywood' license" on a few things, but for the most part very similar to the books :) The books are AWESOME :) I'm feeling the urge to read them again...

Anyways, YAY!! :) Thanks for the info!! :) When are they going to show it on Hallmark, I wonder?

Talk to ya later :) Love ya!! :)

ADasa said...

Hi Mandy, yes, I've read the series and I've really enjoyed the DVDs. We don't have Hallmark channel so I'm always pretty excited when the DVD arrives. Yes, they don't follow the books strictly, but they are well worth the watch IMO! Good to 'see' you! D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...