Saturday, January 13, 2007

Tag - You're It! Six Weird Things About Me


TAG YOU'RE IT....
Since you are reading this, you are tagged....only if you want to that is.....LOL

THE RULES:
Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a Hug that says you are tagged in their Hugs and tell them to read your blog.

Here are my Six Weird Things!
1. I hate pennies. Hate their smell, hate holding them. I could live in a world without pennies.

2. I cannot empty pockets out before the laundry gets done - I gag BIG TIME if I do. So if you don't want the stuff in your pockets washed, take them out yourself!

3. I cannot clean the heat registers out - I gag BIG TIME! Especially when I hear stuff from the registers being sucked up by the vacuum cleaner. Sometimes I can gag just thinking about it...got the gag factor from my mom!

4. I cannot stand when people hand you a candy that is already out of it's wrapping. And, if it's got a fluff on it - I'm gagging....

5. I sometimes write things on my to-do list after I've done them, just so I can mark them off as done!

6. I love to buy new socks even though most times I walk barefoot, all year round!

2 comments:

SunnySusan said...

Oh those are too funny...you are a gagger, eh???

Paul and I went to a conference on Friday nite and all day today at Westminister Seminary here. Wonderful. I was on The Law and the Christian.

My head is swimming with all the new information that I learned. I am just going to veg out now and go to bed early.
Love ya

ADasa said...

Yup, I'm a gagger. I have to look away sometimes otherwise I start! Especially first thing in the morning - I have to be careful what I put into my mouth. NO I'm not pregnant!! LOL

The conference sounds good! Wish we lived closer Twinnie! D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...